Here is my list for spring cleaning!
- Check the batteries in the smoke detectors
- Clean the ceiling fans
- Clean out the fridge and freezer and defrost the larger freezer
- Clean and put away the humidifiers
- Clean the carpets
- Put out spring/summer decorations
- Clean the grill
- Get out pots, soil, and gardening tools
- Take mulch off of roses and other plants
- Fertilize the yard
- Till the garden
- Plant the garden when the weather warms
- Plant wildfower seeds
- Wash the walls (the one thing I truly hate!)
- Move the furniture and vacuum
- Wash all the bedding
- Flip the mattress
- Clean the windows
- Clean out closets
- Wipe everything down
- Get rid of things you don't use
These are some of the basics that I will be doing. Some rooms, like the kitchen, will need some extra cleaning. I plan on taking a couple days for each room so I don't get burnt out so fast.
"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."