I like to keep a tote under my craft table so I can stash current and upcoming projects in it so I know what needs to get done. Each pile of fabric is a project and the patterns are neatly put away in page protectors in a three-ring binder. Old Faithful (my sewing machine) has been sitting all alone this summer not doing much of anything but now its time to clean her up and get her oiled for the upcoming marathon of projects.
Here's a list of the projects that are in the tote for now:
1. Going to make some pj pants for my two nieces for Christmas
2. Lil' Cowpokes bib to match a blanket I ordered off of Etsy for some friends who just welcomed their second baby a couple of days ago.
3. A new nursing cover for our little squirmer that we'll be welcoming in January. You can find patterns all over the Internet.
4. A new table runner for the fall season.
5. Cold weather is approaching and the Hazel Peach needs a new warm fleece hat.
6. All sorts of cute Christmas fabric which I need to decided what to do with.
7. I found a new purse pattern that I would like to try.
8. A diaper bag. I think the style might be a little better than a bag I made for Hazel.
I guess its time for me to quit typing and to get to work soon.