Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Recipe For Love


Aren't these adorable? My cousin is getting married next month and as part of her wedding gift I decided to write down some of our family recipes and some of my tried and true recipes. Since I couldn't find any recipe cards at the local Wal-Mart, I decided to head to the world wide web and see what I could come up with for printable recipe cards.


I was amazed that there was actually quite a few of them floating around out there to print off. I found these cards here and just printed them off on some 8x11 card stock paper. It puts two cards per page and you can just print off whichever color you want or all of them to mix it up! Have fun with them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!

grampy said...

Rachael commented a few days ago about getting some family recipes. I told her you would be a good source since you love to cook and bake. Nanny

Gumbo Lily said...

Really cute and a good idea to share those old "tried and true" recipes.

Jody