Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Guess What Came From the UPS Man Today!

I ordeded The Braided Rug Book: Creating Your Own American Folk Art from Amazon before Christmas and our great UPS man dropped it off today and I can't wait to get started! If you're like me you've gone into many a store, browsed countless websites looking for the perfect set of curtains, table runner, decorative pillows, or in this case rug, and not found the one that just sets your heart a flutter. I've come to realize that sometimes you just have to teach yourself a new skill and make your own to get what you're looking for!
I guess its time for me to start reading, gathering materials, and get to work. I'll keep you all posted on the progress as it comes. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Gumbo Lily said...

This will be an interesting book!

Jody