Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! This is my first attempt at a public blog and I hope that you all enjoy yourselves while you're here. I have been keeping another blog by a similar name but have kept it private for only family to see. This blog is just a look into some of the every day things from my life out here on the ranch and the tidbits I learn along the way. No, my life isn't anything grand or facinating but I enjoy it all the same, and I'm happy to be sharing it with everyone. You are welcome to leave comments or ask any questions you like.

Just as a warning however, I will admit that I don't have the best grammer skills so you might see quite a few mess ups along the way and I appologize ahead of time. I guess that will be another project to start working on. Also, I am posting a lot of my posts from my other blog just to get things started on here, so don't think I went on a mass crafty and cooking spree lately. Enjoy!


Jaimi

1 comment:

Gumbo Lily said...

This will be fun, Jaimi!

Jody